只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1441|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资讯] “为什么要洗澡”先生在美国骑车了

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-11-1 10:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
老兄是我在老挝认识的,北京骑友。半年前去瑞士骑车,每天露营,也是每天只花几美元的那种。发来照片给我看,他在公路旁宿营。我问他:“你这么住洗澡问题怎么解决?”他回答我:“为什么要洗澡?”

从那以后,我就叫他“为什么要洗澡”先生。
刚收到他发来的邮件,似乎已经在美国疯了。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-1 10:50 | 只看该作者
20 -23 Oct
Left from Beijing 20th Oct, more than 16 hours fly, almost same local time arrived in SFO. The immigrationor gave me 6 months for staying in USA. that is cool. I stayed at my friend's apartment nearby SFO, Burlingame 3 days. visited SFO and bought a second hand bike there, 150 dollars, good deal, and bought a front rack and two panniers and a kilometer conputer, cost me about 100 dollars. that is so good!

24 Oct
First day bike. crossed Golden gate brige headed to North, I want to see my friends in Boise, Idaho who I met at the China- Laos border 2 years ago. but I know it is getting cold, maybe snow, but I am not afraid of that, I mean cold weather, because at the beginning of this year, I was in Swtizerland somedays camped at minus degree. Anyway I am pretty lucky, on the brige I met a guy who brought me back to his apartment, and more amazing is his mother born in Wuhan, China in 1924! Once she can speak good maderin, but now almost forgot. I had a nice start!

25 Oct
Today just rode 26 kms. camped at a park, 3 dollars. Met a Taiwanese artitecture? there. and two Canadian guys by bike.

26 Oct
I hate the CA wind! in winner all the day head wind, very strong, a couple of times I almost blowed away from road. but CA's sunshine is very nice and coast pretty beautiful! tonight camped at Bodega Bay.

27 Oct
Stayed there one more day, becauselast night my rear tire was flat. today I enjoy the sunshine, and a guy gave me a joint, wonderful!

28 Oct
From Bodega bay to Guerneville. Met a Swiss nut(female Lama) on my way, she is from Luzern, Switzerland, and I got to there. funny. My rear tire was flat 2 times today. so I just drive 41kms. almost evening I got in Guerneville. a small town, the homeless told me there is a park could camp. I have no choice. because almost dark and my tire flat. in the evening a lot of young people came here. they are teeneger? they can't drink beer or smoke. so they came to here have fun but met me. we have a wonderful night. but I cant see thier face clearly. at midnight I am a little bit afriade of there. because some homeless maybe maybe some bad guys battled on the street, of course they are drunk.~~

29 Oct
I am luck, nothing happened last night, I am still alive, haha. my the most terrible is my  rear tire flat again and again!~~ I know my stuff are too heavy and the rear inner tube flat too many times. I met guys just out of Guerneville, they are so friendly, they let me repair my bike there, and one guy came help me, no, he totally repaired my rear tube. I did nothing~~ but anyway the rear tire is totally broken I cant drive with it. and a guy give a call to somebody, and he said to me the new tube is on the way! I cant believe that, because there is a small town, I dont know where the tube come from. Later a lady came and gave me 2 new tube for free!! and most amazing is that guy help me find a job in Headlsburg, at a winary! thanks so much!

30 Oct
Start my job here, pick oranges and some easy job. but I enjoy it very much. and my boss is so nice. I think she is not my boss, just friend. she brought me to theater tonight to see the show for hellowin~~ haha
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-1 10:53 | 只看该作者
游记这么写也蛮好么,省力又轻松,我以后要改成这个风格的!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2012-10-13 08:45
  • 签到天数: 458 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2009-11-1 10:57 | 只看该作者
    英文
    看不懂
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 11:05 | 只看该作者
    哈哈    没看懂
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 11:10 | 只看该作者
    语言简练好是好, 可是没有图. 看的人会不过瘾....
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 12:07 | 只看该作者
    灭看懂……不翻译以下么
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 12:18 | 只看该作者
    I think she is not my boss, just friend.
    该不会快成为girl friend了吧。。。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 20:05 | 只看该作者
    马的 上面的法文就不是我强项了
    英文就没问题了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 20:07 | 只看该作者
    马的 上面的法文就不是我强项了
    英文就没问题了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 20:07 | 只看该作者
    马的 上面的法文就不是我强项了
    英文就没问题了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-11-7 12:36
  • 签到天数: 639 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2009-11-1 20:36 | 只看该作者
    lz能翻译成国语不???
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

骑行网 HZBIKE  

GMT+8, 2024-9-26 05:22 , Processed in 0.025166 second(s), 29 queries .