回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2011-5-11 10:28
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-7 13:31 | 只看该作者
    <>谢谢各位的热心支持!如果我的设计能够卖出去的话,签订合约的当天我会把它贴在这里,让大家自由品评。</P><>希望我的设计能够给大家带来便利,能够让你们的坐骑风驰电掣,在不知不觉中速度由最低档变到最高档。</P>
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 14:49 | 只看该作者
    <>卖给cp或者mavic,意大利的有钱</P>
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 15:17 | 只看该作者
    <>怀疑楼主有点水~~~</P><>不过如果真的想到更好的方法的话应该祝贺楼主!</P>
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-7 16:55 | 只看该作者
    晕 楼主嘎牛嘛 兄弟们期待新产品呢 你可别涮咱!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2012-7-4 12:05
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2005-6-7 19:36 | 只看该作者
    支持国货!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-8 07:05 | 只看该作者
    <>各位兄弟,本人绝无撒谎!现在我的设计已基本定型,只是还没有资金申请专利.等到这个月的工资下来之后我就去申请.</P><>至于我的设计是否可以取代现有变速器,这是我个人认为,如果你认为这有点水分,我承认,毕竟这是一相情愿的认为,没有经过大家的认可,而且还有点自大的嫌疑.</P><>不过我有信心它将成为未来自行车变速器市场的主流!</P>
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-6-8 09:41 | 只看该作者
    坚决支持楼主,呵呵~楼主要给国人争光阿~
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

楼主| 发表于 2005-6-8 13:49 | 只看该作者
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial>Dear John,</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>I've promised you too that my design will work and must work better than the existing derailleur surely.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>Why won't you send your associate to meet me talking face to face?</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>As a buessinessman I think you must know what the opportunity cost means.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>You and SHIMANO are both the leader companies in derailleur.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>He who finds a wholly new entrance to the market will occupy it and smite his opponent.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>If this were true I definetly believe what you damnified is not the tavelling expenses for your sending a man to meet me,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>that will be the market originally belonging to you and the product lines useless any more.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>It's a basic theory.</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>In addition,I don't hope to sell my invention to Japanese.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>But on the other side I have done so much on the research.Price can prove its value.</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>I'm sure you know what I mean!</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>If you still have interest on my invention,I'll make parts of it and show them to you.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>But I cann't promise you during this period </FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>Best regards,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial>Allen</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"><DIV 9pt 宋体">----- Original Message ----- </DIV><DIV #e4e4e4; FONT: 9pt 宋体; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <a href="mailtJCHEEVER@sram.com" target="_blank" >John Cheever</A> </DIV><DIV 9pt 宋体"><B>T</B> <a href="mailtallen@minoa.co.kr" target="_blank" >allen</A> </DIV><DIV 9pt 宋体"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:44 AM</DIV><DIV 9pt 宋体"><B>Subject:</B> RE: Patented Derailleur</DIV><DIV>
    </DIV><DIV class=Section1><><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2>Allen,<p></p></FONT></P><><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2><p> </p></FONT></P><><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2>I’ve expressed interest in your invention. I’ve asked you to show me your invention two or three times. I’m not sure what else to do. What do you suggest as a next step?<p></p></FONT></P><P><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2><p> </p></FONT></P><P><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2>John<p></p></FONT></P><P><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2><p> </p></FONT></P><P><FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2><p> </p></FONT></P><DIV><DIV align=center class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><HR align=center SIZE=3 tabIndex=-1 width="100%"></FONT></DIV><P><B><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>From:</FONT></B><FONT face=Tahoma size=2> allen [<a href="mailtallen@minoa.co.kr" target="_blank" >mailtallen@minoa.co.kr</A>]
    <B>Sent:</B> Monday, June 06, 2005 10:52 PM
    <B>T</B> John Cheever
    <B>Subject:</B> Fw: Patented Derailleur</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><p> </p></FONT></P><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>Dear  John,</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> <p></p></FONT></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>I will tell you one thing that SHIMANO has sent me a contract.</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>Now I haven't seen the documents.They sent the contract out last</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>friday by registered mail.</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> <p></p></FONT></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>One more thing to tell you that my prototype has no any development.</FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>I still don't know how long it will come into being.But I absolutely believe </FONT><p></p></P></DIV><DIV><P><FONT face=Arial size=3>it will wo
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

骑行网 HZBIKE  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:07 , Processed in 0.035210 second(s), 24 queries .